Monday 11 August 2008

Stamping on Candle

You will need

Candle
Stamps/ink
Tissue paper
Greaseproof Paper
Heat Gun




Stamp your image on to tissue paper - I used a quote and Black Stazon



Place stamped tissue on to candle



Wrap greaseproof paper around candle leaving enough at the back to keep it nice and tight.



Go over the image with heat gun - keeping the greaseproof tight all the time - you will know when its working 'cos the greaseproof will look wet.



I added more quotes to my candle

7 comments:

Shaz said...

this is great, you can get some real cheap white candles transform them completely!Have you tried images yet? Does it work?

crafty creations said...

Yes images work in just the same way Sharon - there's one in my blog

mommabear said...

I love this one must give it a try im going to be so busy trying out all thease new techniques

Claireabelle said...

This is fab!!! Ideas for christmas pressie's me thinks?
xx

Mags said...

Will try this one out at christmas!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, tissue is SO versatile for crafting.

xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Which side of the wax paper do you wrap the candle?